A while ago I was talking to a fellow flat-chested girl, and she complained that the reason why men don't like her is because she isn't well endowed. Which is absolute bullshit in my opinion.
I have been with more men that I can, erm, count on both hands. And none of them have ever had an issue with my breasts. Quite the opposite, actually. My boobs have been called a lot of things - gorgeous, sexy, hot, alluring - but never a turn off. I think the reason why my poor unloved friend had problems was more to do with her depressing attitude to life (I swear, whenever I talk to her I feel like slitting my wrists) than her bra size. Here are some reasons why having small boobs rock the casbah:
- Men don't stare at your chest constantly.
- I can run! Watch me run!
- I can get away with wearing ridiculously low cut and revealing tops without looking skanky in the slightest. And vintage lingerie as outerwear doesn't make me look like a whore.
- Not that I follow fashion, but most mass-produced clothes out there aren't meant for boobs larger than a C-cup. Many a time I've been chatting to my F-cup friends when one of their buttons has spontaneously flown off in some direction. Brings a new meaning to "those boobs could take an eye out".
- Stretch marks? What are those?
- Woman-on-top position doesn't hurt.
- I get jobs because I am qualified.
- I actually look skinnier than I am because people associate massive knockers with... massive everything. Not always, but quite often.
- Gravity can't work if there's nothing to pull down to earth.
- Being able to wear lacy, skimpy, sexy and unsubstantial bras is pretty sweet.
- I don't have to spend $80 to buy a granny-looking contraption to hold giant boobs to my body.
- Being able to hug people and still wrap my arms around them is quite nice.
- Lying face down in bed. Wins the competition.
- Having men (and women) be attracted to my intelligence and personality rather than just being something to look at.
* By no means should large chested women read this list and start wearing minimising bras or get breast reduction surgery. The rest of us are all still a little jealous.