Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Fucking around with words

I think there is no need to censor words like "cunt" or "fuck" in writing.


I write for several music websites and have never had to f--king dash out rude words. My editors have never censored me. Like a six year old will be interested in Eddy Current Suppression Ring's newest album or some re-release of Joy Division. On my private Twitter account (I only have 15 followers, all close friends who are equally as vulgar) I swear like a motherfucker because no child has access to my tweets in the first place.

So the other day, when someone suggested that I should start censoring myself in my writing and my tweets, my answer was "fuck off".


Side note: If any of you are interested in my other, public Twitter account, it's @PaigeXc. You won't really find too much vulgarity, just the odd swear word or two.

0 comments: