Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Writer for hire!

This is probably the most bizarre place to put an ad, but if you like my writing and would like me to write something for you or would like my portfolio please contact me through my website (www.paigexcho.com) or paige.x.cho [at] gmail.com.

My bread-and-butter kind of writing would be gig reviews, CD/DVD reviews, news pieces and tour write-ups, although I do thoroughly enjoy writing interviews and feature articles. I have been commissioned to do social commentary (similar to the stuff on my blog) as well as press releases for bands. I do write fiction for fun but have never published any of it of out fear of embarrassment. I will also edit pretty much any sort of writing, including technical reports (when I was in university I used to edit foreign students' medical/lab/business reports).

Then again rent day is looming ahead ominously, and would pretty much undertake almost any sort of writing assignment.

0 comments: