Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Drink you... under the whuuut? I'm drrruuuuuunk... Muuuurrrr whut.

Yes, I'm a cheap drunk. It was my boyfriend's birthday on the weekend. I had one very delicious margarita and was giggling myself silly. I'm Asian, and apparently we don't have the right enzymes to break down alcohol (shut up everyone who has an Asian friend who drinks a lot, I don't care, this works for my blog post). Everyone pays me out for being a light weight. So now it's my turn:

HAHAHAHAHA. YOU HAVE TO SPEND AT LEAST A HUNDRED DOLLARS AND CAUSE YOUR LIVER IRREVERSIBLE DAMAGE BECAUSE IT TAKES YOU QUITE A LOT OF ALCOHOL TO GET WASTED. HAHA, YOU ALSO HAVE A BEER GUT FROM ALL THAT BEER YOU HAVE TO DRINK. HAHAHAHAHA I STILL HAVE FUN BUT I'VE GOT ENOUGH MONEY TO CATCH A CAB HOME AND PERHAPS GET A KEBAB AS WELL.

Sorry, I couldn't resist.

0 comments: