Monday, August 30, 2010

Orange... and yellow fever

I have many bizarre personal preferences. I always dry my left forearm first, post-shower. I always place dinner knives with their blades facing outwards when setting tables even though it's supposed to be the other way. I order pizzas with no cheese, and I always order my burgers with lettuce and de-salad it at the table. I'll eat pink lady apples, but avoid the golden delicious variety like a prostitute with syphilis. I don't drink soft drinks, unless there's a little bit of alcohol in it.


And when it comes to candy, I absolutely abhor citrus flavoured lollies because the smell reminds me of cleaning products, which remind me of toilets, which remind me of piss. Yep. That's pretty much why I refuse to eat any yellow or orange candy. And then I end up with this:

0 comments: