Sunday, December 26, 2010

Dirty talk... literally.

I was at a bar the other day, and after downing a few beverages I found myself on the way to the amenities where I was discovered a yuppie couple (suits, very posh looking, mid-twenties) openly going into a cubicle without any shame or any hint of trying to be inconspicuous. At which point I could not only hear their lips smacking, saliva noises and the sounds of bodies slamming against the cubical walls, but also their dirty talk. Which really is "dirty", filthy talk considering that they were about to mate in a public restroom.

"Oh, I'm going to fuck you so badly." "Yeah, fuck me badly. Yeah, mmmm..."

Maybe it's just me, but "fuck you so badly" translates to "I have terrible copulation skills, let's have really sub-par sex in an extremely unromantic setting."

Ummm, no thanks.

Side note: Maybe it's just me, but sex in public places just reminds me of being a teenager who can't/doesn't want to have sex at home with their parents next door.

0 comments: