Sunday, December 12, 2010

Why I bitch to my parents almost everything, and other notes

The nice thing about pets is that they don't judge. And the wonderful thing about parents is that you can tell them the most outrageous, outlandish and obnoxious things, and all they still want for you is the best. I can literally say something to my mother like, "And the horrible bitch, she is so hideous looking that it looks like roadkill attached itself to her face and got syphilis," without worrying about my mum telling anyone I said that or liking me any less because of it.

I will probably spend my old age as a crazy cat lady, wild haired and sharing a home with thirty cats they'll just like me because I feed them, not because I flatter them like crazy or there's no one else to talk to. I should probably start stock piling kitty litter, hey?

0 comments: